Kelly Pace – The face of Vivacity UK
Kelly is an energetic and highly motivated individual who likes to inspire her clients to reach their own specific goals. Kelly is dedicated to helping others improve their quality of life with her infectious enthusiasm and passion for exercise and nutrition. Her training sessions will challenge your body on all levels in a safe, effective, and most of all, in a fun way. She strikes a realistic balance when training and offers advice to her clients and bases them around personal needs and lifestyles.
With over fifteen years experience, Kelly established Vivacity UK Ltd in 2006. She is currently based in two personal training studio’s in the City and has a wide variety of clients of all abilities in and around South West London, training at client’s homes or in open spaces.
- Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Therapy (Modules; Fitness Instruction, Fitness Assessment and Health Appraisal, Exercise suited for Specific Medical Needs, Pre and Postnatal, Circuit Classes, Optimum and Sports Nutrition, Body Massage, Sports Massage Therapy, Rehabilitation and Ultra Sound Techniques, Emergency Aid.)
- Diploma in Advanced Optimum Nutritional Therapy
- Advanced Instructor (level 3) Register of Exercise Professionals
- Studio Cycling Phase 1 and 2
- Paul Chek Practitioner in Scientific Core Conditioning
- Speed, Agility and Quickness Preliminary Award
- Powerplate Training
- Pre and Postnatal Assessment and Exercise Prescription
- Pregnancy Exercise
- Pre and Postnatal Outdoor Clients
- Pregnancy Massage
- Advanced CPD in Modern Post Natal Assessment, Core Restore and Functional Exercise Programming